Support Us: Ways to Help
Gifts to our Annual Giving Campaign, proceeds from facility rentals, fundraising events, major gifts, and grants all provide this much-needed support for our school.
Your gifts enable our school to set reasonable tuition, hire dedicated teachers, create beautiful classrooms where an integrated curriculum will unfold, and fulfill our mission to set our students on the path to growing into free-thinking, caring adults who can make meaningful contributions to society. Every gift is met with gratitude and appreciation.
In this spirit we ask for your support:
- Make a donation to the Annual Giving Campaign
- Volunteer your time, abilities, resources
- Make a donation of goods or services (please enquire with the school ahead of time– email [email protected])
- Attend one of our upcoming events
- Make change with spare change: To make it even easier to fit giving into your life, CanadaHelps has teamed up with Moka to give Canadians a new way to support the charities they care about! When you sign up for the Moka app, they’ll round up every purchase you make and donate the spare change to the charity of your choice, all powered by CanadaHelps!
As a registered charitable organization, London Waldorf School relies on the support of friends to continue to offer an enriched and integrated Waldorf curriculum to children in the community of London.
Mail in your Donation
Your tax-creditable gift can be made by cheque – please mail it to the school. Cheques should be made out to “London Waldorf School”.
- Please send to London Waldorf School, Attention: Business Manager, 7 Beaufort Street, London, ON N6G 1A5
Recurring or Installment Gifts
- An increasing number of people are making a modest monthly donation to London Waldorf School via an authorized automatic bank debit from their account each month.
- If you are interested in this demonstration of continued support for the school, please contact our Business Manager at [email protected].
Our charitable giving number is 12995 1299 RR0001.
Annual Giving Campaign: Now through December 31!
Our Goal: 100% Participation
Our Community: 100% Strong
Our School: 100% Thriving
“Waldorf education addresses the child as no education does. Learning, whether in chemistry, mathematics, history or geography, is imbued with life and so with is the only true basis for later study.”
Associate Professor of Physics, Amherst College