Click HERE to find out where to go if you have a concern.
BigSIS Parent Portal
Click HERE to access the password-protected parent portal.
If you do not yet have a user name and password, you can call the office or email [email protected] to get one set up.
Menu and recipes from the Toddler and Preschool Hot Lunch Program can be found on the Growing Chefs! website.
Read Our 2021-2022 Healthy School Plan:
Parent Resource Guide
Licensed Childcare Centre Parent Handbook
Please read through the handbook carefully, as it provides information around our program, philosophy, and safety policies.
Before & After School Program
Licensed Care Forms
Waldorf Education is the fastest growing non-sectarian educational movement in the world with over 1,000 schools in 83 countries.
As a parent of a Waldorf student you may often be asked about the pedagogy, the school and the curriculum. We have compiled some wonderful resources for parents to learn more about the education as well as to share with others who are interested in your child’s education.
- Our Parent Lending Library has a number of books on Waldorf Education including:
- Understanding Waldorf Education: Teaching from the Inside Out. Jack Petrash. Beltsville, MD: Gryphon House, 2002.
- Waldorf Education: A Family Guide. Edited by Pamela J. Fenner. Amesbury, MA: Michaelmas Press, 1999.
- School As a Journey: The Eight-Year Odyssey of a Waldorf Teacher and His Class. Torin M. Finser. Great Barrington, MA: Steiner Books, 1995.
- The “Our School” section of our website.
- The Association of Waldorf Schools of North America FAQ page has answers to common questions about Waldorf Education.